FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PROSPECTIVE TENANTS
• You need to earn 3.5 times the monthly rental. (Copies of check stubs may be requested.)
• You need 2 years verifiable employment, with no gaps longer than 2 weeks.
• You need 2 years verifiable rental history, with no 30-day late payments.
• Limit of 1 NSF check in prior 16-month rental history.
• No eviction in prior 36 months. (Letter of explanation required for all previous evictions.)
• No felonies in the last 10 years, no misdemeanors in the last 5 years
How much is the application fee?
$50 per adult 18 years old +.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
The usual processing time is 2 business days, but that may vary depending on the cooperation of those verifying your information.
When is my rent due?
All rental payments are due on the 1st of each month. Your rent must be received in our office by 11:59pm CST on the 3rd of each month.
No, you have several options, pay, mail your payment, or drop your payment off to us at: CRPM, 6300 West Loop South #140 Bellaire, TX 77401
What forms of payment do you accept for my rent?
Acceptable forms of payment for monthly rent are check, money order, or ACH. CRPM reserves the right to require certified funds if you exceed one NSF in any 15-month period.
What forms of payment do you accept for my application fee and deposit?
All application fees, and deposits, must be paid in certified funds (money order or cashiers check).
If I have an emergency, who do I call?
For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911. For all other emergencies, please call the 24-hour help line at 713-682-4373.
Do I have to have perfect credit to rent with CRPM?
No, our application process is not credit driven. However, you will have to meet the criteria listed above.
CALL FOR RESULTS
FOR AN INITIAL CONSULTATION